Benefits of Being a Journal-Artist Volunteer
- Gain Leadership Skills
- Improve Communication Skills
- Reap the Benefits of Expressive Writing.
- Training Experience to Prepare You For the Wounded Healer’s Path of Future Occupation.
- Build Your Portfolio and Resume through Philanthropic Services.
- Obtain Volunteer or Internship Credit for School or Community Service Requirements.
- Receive free unlimited journaling workshops for the entire year.
Hosting a Mirror Darkly Workshop Requirements:
- Be Coachable.
- Be On Time.
- Be Reliable.
- Have Reliable Internet Connection and Use Zoom.
“The Space Holder”
40 Hours Total: 3 months = 3 times a week
“The Helpful Helper”
50 Hours Total: 6 months = 2 times a week
“The Wounded Healer”
75 Hours Total: 9 months = 2 times a week
“The Angel’s Halo”
100 Hours Total: 12 months = 2 times a week
Training, coaching, and certifications provided.