The Therapist Edition of The Mirror Darkly Series is part of our organization’s The Producer’s Playbook Act One curriculum licensed to therapists who are interested in facilitating peer-to-peer expressive writing groups with patients.
This curriculum is for you if:
- You are an advocate for journaling and expressive writing to process healing, heartbreak, and grief.
- You believe that CBT and DBT are more effective methods of addressing the root of mental health than medication.
- You have identified some of your patients as creative and would highly benefit from creative writing.
- You believe that storytelling is a powerful vehicle for transformational healing.
- You are experienced in facilitating group sessions.
Facilitate your group towards deeper insights, catharsis, and validation through the mystery of 1 Corinthians 13:12 revealed in the peer-to-peer expressive writing sessions.
Advantages of the Mirror Darkly Therapist Edition
- Create the space to hold effective compassion, clarity, and catharsis for each person’s unique experiences.
- Transform trauma into creative drama, told in fiction, based on a true story.
- Enhance the effectiveness of healing by implementing Artist-Inspired Expressive Writing to group therapy.
Benefits of The Mirror Darkly Expressive Writing Series
- Help your clients increase self-awareness, manage stress, and self-regulate.
- Help your clients boost emotional intelligence, increase self-esteem.
- Provide empathy, validation, and bring a sense of meaning to their experiences.
- Provide the space for clients to process cognitive shifts of narrative perspectives.
Features of The Mirror Darkly Therapist Edition
- The Script to begin facilitating effective group sessions.
- The Support to activate your client’s subconscious through our expressive writing portal.
- The Structure to conduct a battle tested curriculum designed to validate experiences and provide compassion.