The Producer’s Playbook Program Starter Program
The Producer’s Playbook Program Starter is designed to help you discern your true desire from your false one. The Act One Program Starter series is part of The Producer’s Playbook program, giving you the full lessons on Shadow Illumination and Shadow Discernment, but delivering it bite-sized to you, through the Mystery of Love revealing in 1 Corinthians 13:12:
For now we see a reflection, as in a mirror, then we shall see face to face. For now I know in part, then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
Each Shadow Archetype is uniquely customized and its content highly curated, designed to activate your subconscious so you may illuminate this shadow. We believe that by illuminating our shadow, the power of choice is once again returned to us to choose a different path, and to focus on the transformation. This will help you, the Journal-Artist apprentice begin the discipline of discerning true and false desires. To arc your story from a tragedy into a divine comedy is to first arc your character. All journal-artists begin with shadow work. Let’s begin yours.
Reveal, Feel, and Deeply Heal.
Advantages of Shadow Illumination
- Discover the hidden feelings you’ve suppressed by processing it in expressive writing.
- Validate your shadows while giving it space and grace to discern what parts are based on truth and what parts are based on lies.
- Understand the inner mental narratives that’s operating behind your desires.
- Respect, validate, and have compassion for the shadows based on truth.
Benefits of the Shadow Illumination
- Re-associate the disassociated pieces of your narrative.
- Become wiser through the experience of catharsis and lighter through the experience of letting
- Increase self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem by validating your feelings, your pain, and your experiences.
- Shadow Illumination gives you the power of exercising your free will when the voices of shadow and spirit are discerned.
Features of “The Lone Wolf” Shadow Illumination Program:
- Unlimited Mirror Darkly Journaling Sessions.
- Customized Shadow Work Digital Diary designed to Illuminate Your “The Lone Wolf” Shadow.
- The Spirit Kit Designed for “The Wolf Pack” Spirit to Speak to your Shadow.
- Video Lessons and Workbook on Shadow Discernment.
You have been self-isolating. You are shy, you have a hard time expressing yourself, and you cry in silence. However, deep down you are highly artistic and intelligent. You think and feel deeply. You come from broken environments, you are often misunderstood, you are distant from family, you are unable to communicate or open up, and you have huge fears of being rejected.
Light And Shadow
Shadow Integration is the ability to illuminate and bring together both your shadow and your spirit so the power of choice will be returned to you.
The Wolf Pack Spirit
The Wolf Pack Spirit is the Lone Wolf Shadow’s twin Spirit. The Wolf Pack Spirit is a friend among friends, a brethren among brethren, a team member among the team members. You are in the middle of the pack. You belong. You have not only found your tribe, but you are a pivotal part of this tribe. You are among trusted allies, bonded through vision, purpose, and a call to adventure.
About The Love Story Media, Inc.
The Love Story, Inc. hybridizes mission with multimedia. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that produces programs designed to transform your personal tragedies into The Love Story through the means of Love defined 1 Corinthians 13.
>>> www.thelovestory.org <<<
>>>Journal by Artist Interviews <<<
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” – Cynthia Occelli
How We Serve:
We serve to improve the mental wellness of all who are experiencing isolation and heartbreak from tragedy.
Our Message is:
1. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. You are not alone.
3. There is a purpose to pain—it is your task to discover it.
#KeepCalm #Journalon #ArtistInspired