What does your membership include?
- Lifetime Unlimited Mirror Darkly Sessions.
- Journaling Lessons in the First Person, Second Person, and Third Person Narrative Writing Voice.
- Lessons on Shadow Discernment and Shadow Integration.
- Lessons on How to Discern Duality of Desires, Designs, and Destinies.
- The Producer’s Playbook Textbook, Workbook, and Reading Group.
- Pen-Pal Community.
Or your money back.
Why do I pay for a program when this is a non profit?
People value what they invest in. People don’t respect nor value free. You get what you pay for. The price tag reflects the value of what you are receiving. You are paying for the results that will manifest as a result of you working this program.
Money isn’t evil. It’s how you use it and how you relate to it. Leveraging money to develop yourself for the better is good. Having skin in the game through your money is putting a stake and a claim to your time and commitment to this program. What you sow, you reap. What you invest in, you will have a return on your investment.
The money you pay will go towards hosting, licensing, and talent to facilitate your development.
How does your Membership Support our Non-Profit Mission?
DIY Journaling at www.thelovestory.org—We provide free Do-It-Yourself Journaling Resources to Shift the Narrative on Pain:
- A. You are not alone.
- B. There is nothing wrong with you.
- C. There is a point to your pain—Transform your pain into purpose.
Proceeds from your membership will go towards:
- Run hosting servers to support the journaling portal.
- Community Outreach—Grass Roots and Organic Marketing.
- Providing relevant content—Artist Interviews, Curating Journal Entries, and Publication.
About The Love Story Media, Inc.
The Love Story, Inc. hybridizes mission with multimedia. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that produces programs designed to transform your personal tragedies into The Love Story through the means of Love defined 1 Corinthians 13.
>>> www.thelovestory.org <<<
>>>Journal by Artist Interviews <<<
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” – Cynthia Occelli
How We Serve:
We serve to improve the mental wellness of all who are experiencing isolation and heartbreak from tragedy, now exacerbated through the Covid Crisis. As long as we still have a pandemic happening across America, our organization will be at the front lines of helping communities deal and heal.
Our Message is:
1. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. You are not alone.
3. There is a purpose to pain—it is your task to discover it.
#KeepCalm #Journalon #ArtistInspired