Bring together Shadow and Spirit by taking on Act One of The Producer’s Playbook.
The Producer’s Playbook is in honor of Pre-Fall Eve and is designed as an interactive Expressive Writing Program, designed by Journal-Artists for Journal-Artists.
In Act One of The Producer’s Playbook, you will become self-aware of your dual passions and you will become disciplined, inspired, and encouraged to choose the path of your true passion by exercising your free will through Shadow Discernment.
You will transform your Pain into Narrative Fiction, Based on a True Story. In the process of writing, you will experience the catharsis needed to move forward in life. You will stop living in the past and worrying about the future. Instead, you will begin living in the present and hoping for the future.
As a Journal-Artist, you will fuse the discipline of journaling with the craft of journalism to discover, experience, and inform your personal journey.
To Learn More about The Producer’s Playbook, Go Here.
Advantages of Shadow Integration
- Shadow Integration is the healing process through validation, compassion and grace.
- Shadow Integration brings together both Shadow and Spirit.
- Shadow Integration is the completion of illumination, discernment, and free will.
- Discover closure, completion, and catharsis.
- Shadow Integration includes Shadow Illumination and Shadow Discernment.
Benefits of the Shadow Integration
- Re-associate the disassociated pieces of your narrative.
- Feel lighter through the experience of catharsis.
- Increase self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem by validating your feelings, your pain, and your experiences.
Features of Shadow Integration Program:
- Lifetime unlimited Mirror Darkly Journaling Sessions (First 99 Journal-Artists)
- Customized Shadow Work Digital Diary designed to Illuminate Your Shadow.
- The Spirit Kit Designed for the Spirit to Speak to your Shadow.
- Hardcopy of The Love Story Journal
- Lessons on How to Discern Desires
- Video Lessons and Workbook on Shadow Work.
- Pen-Pal Community
- The Producer’s Playbook Textbook, Workbook, and Reading Group
- Three One-on-One Mentorship Sessions on Discerning True and False Desires
- Journaling Lessons in the First Person Writing Voice
Or your money back.
Keep the books.
No Questions Asked.
About The Love Story Media, Inc.
The Love Story, Inc. hybridizes mission with multimedia. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that produces programs designed to transform your personal tragedies into The Love Story through the means of Love defined 1 Corinthians 13.
>>> www.thelovestory.org <<<
>>>Journal by Artist Interviews <<<
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” – Cynthia Occelli
How We Serve:
We serve to improve the mental wellness of all who are experiencing isolation and heartbreak from tragedy, now exacerbated through the Covid Crisis. As long as we still have a pandemic happening across America, our organization will be at the front lines of helping communities deal and heal.
The monthly Mirror Darkly pass will provide unlimited journaling sessions for 30 days.
Our Message is:
1. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. You are not alone.
3. There is a purpose to pain—it is your task to discover it.
#KeepCalm #Journalon #ArtistInspired
There are no reviews yet.