What does Act Two Include?
- Lessons on producing and acting on Anti-Curses.
- Journaling Lessons in the Second Person Narrative Writing Voice.
- Lessons on acting on true pursuit and on turning the other cheek.
- The Producer’s Playbook Textbook, Chapters 7-12.
Or your money back.
What does the Break Open Membership Support?
- Online Hosting to support the Journaling Portal at www.thelovestory.org
- Community Outreach—Grass Roots and Organic Marketing.
- Free Hardcopy Love Story Diaries and Mirror Darkly resources to underserved communities.
About The Love Story Media, Inc.
The Love Story, Inc. hybridizes mission with multimedia. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that produces programs designed to transform your personal tragedies into The Love Story through the means of Love defined 1 Corinthians 13.
>>> www.thelovestory.org <<<
>>>Journal by Artist Interviews <<<
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” – Cynthia Occelli
How We Serve:
We serve to improve the mental wellness of all who are experiencing isolation and heartbreak from tragedy, now exacerbated through the Covid Crisis. As long as we still have a pandemic happening across America, our organization will be at the front lines of helping communities deal and heal.
Our Message is:
1. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. You are not alone.
3. There is a purpose to pain—it is your task to discover it.
#KeepCalm #Journalon #ArtistInspired
Would You Prefer a Scholarship?
Your presence matter more than your purse.
We do not turn anyone down who needs our help.
We offer scholarships for the The Producer’s Playbook: Act One—Acting in Faith while Facing Fear.