One Month Unlimited Mirror Darkly Sessions
The Mirror Darkly Journaling Series
These workshops are designed for you to illuminate your shadows and begin Act One of your Three-Act Tragedy. We believe that to transform pain you must express it, to transform tragedy you must first understand it, to transform heartbreak you must go through it. These workshops are designed to get you to reveal, feel, deal so you may truly, deeply, and authentically heal.
Purpose: We journal our heartbreak into creative expression, one journal entry at a time, artist-inspired. We are Journal-Artists, writers who journal our truth inside fiction, based on a true story, in order to discover our true passion, pursuit, and purpose in the process of processing our pain.
All Call: If you are in the thick of grief, heartbreak, tragedy, then consider taking on the journey of becoming a journal-artist, someone who is fusing journaling, journalism, with the personal journey, transforming pain into purpose.
Benefits of Becoming a Journal-Artist:
1. Produce Self-Awareness
2. Achieve a sound mind and clear thoughts
3. Create a legacy through memory capsules
4. Boost Emotional Intelligence Validate your experience
5. Affirm what you have gone through
6. Strengthen self-discipline through the habit of journaling
7. Improve communication skills
8. Grow with strength, confidence, and assertiveness
9. Spark Creativity
10. Increase self confidence
11. Compatible with CBT, CFT, MBCBT, ACT, and DBT
12. Balance your emotions, boost clarity, self-empowerment and
13. self-discovery through reflective writing.
What Does your Monthly Membership Include?
- Membership Access [Landing page, Customized Username and Password] to our 30-40 workshops per month.
- Each workshop includes one hour of focused guidance on how to Journal your pain into passion. To transform negative emotions like depression, heartbreak, tragedy, and mental anguish, we journal inside fiction through a new writing genre called, “Journal-Artism,” where we fuse the act of journaling, with the craft of journalism, and the art of the personal journey.
*All material will be provided.
*No special training is required.
Allow one of our experienced Love Story Journal-Artists to facilitate the workshop with you, hold space for your process, so you may do the shadow-work necessary to allow the truth to set you free.
- Journal Truth in Fiction, based on a True Story.
- Journal Heartbreak, one Journal Entry at a time.
- Journal Pain into Creative Expression.
More About Our Non-Profit Program Services
- Program services are public benefit services, in other words community services that benefit the public.
- Program services are co-created by volunteers, interns, and philanthropists.
- Program services are either heavily subsidized or they are provided as a free service.
- We rely on volunteers, interns, in-kind donations, foundations, private donors, and business donors to run various Program Services.
- For more information about our 501(c)3 non-profit initiatives: Go Here.
About The Love Story Media, Inc.
The Love Story, Inc. hybridizes mission with multimedia. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that produces programs designed to transform your personal tragedies into The Love Story through the means of Love defined 1 Corinthians 13.
>>> www.thelovestory.org <<<
>>>Journal by Artist Interviews <<<
“For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” – Cynthia Occelli
How We Serve:
We serve to improve the mental wellness of all who are experiencing isolation and heartbreak from tragedy, now exacerbated through the Covid Crisis. As long as we still have a pandemic happening across America, our organization will be at the front lines of helping communities deal and heal.
The monthly Mirror Darkly pass will provide unlimited journaling sessions for 30 days.
Our Message is:
1. There is nothing wrong with you.
2. You are not alone.
3. There is a purpose to pain—it is your task to discover it.
#KeepCalm #Journalon #ArtistInspired