Why Expressive Writing?
- You learn to put your feelings into words
- You learn to Get it all out
- You are able to calm the chaos in your mind
- You are able to look back and reflect on how much progress you have made
- You do not have to be a “writer” to pour your heart onto the page
- Even if just for a moment it will take you out of your pain
You are going to realize on day- That happiness was never about your job, or your degree, or being in a relationship. Happiness was never about following in the footsteps of all those who came before you, it was never about being like the others. One day, you’re going to see it – that happiness was always about the discovery, the hope, the listening to your heart and following it wherever it chose to go. Happiness was always about being kinder to yourself, it was always about embracing the person you were becoming. One day, you will understand. That happiness was always about learning how to live with yourself, that happiness was nice in the hands of other people. It was always about you. It was always about you.
– Bianca Sparacino